WELCOME TO MEDI MAKEUP - Effortless BEAUTY Everyday!
What is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup, also referred to as micro-pigmentation, cosmetic tattooing or dermal-pigmentation, is a process whereby pigment is implanted beneath the epidermis (top layer of the skin), into the dermal layer (second layer of skin), by micro insertion. This technique has been specifically designed as safe and effective for eyebrows, eyeliner, lip enhancement, hair loss, areola restoration, Alopecia, Vitiligo and camouflage of scars or unwanted areas.
Who wants Permanent Makeup?
• Women and men who want to always look great throughout the day and during activities without applying makeup.
• Vision and motor impaired people who find it difficult to put on makeup
• Hair loss from chemotherapy or alopecia, breast surgery and accident victims. Various conditions which have caused irregularities or discoloration of the skin.
• People with allergies, sensitive skin or oily skin who cannot wear traditional makeup.
• Those with thin, pale or poorly defined lips. (cleft lip, scars or unwanted birthmarks)
Eyebrow & Eyeliner
Treating yourself to this procedure provides you with more confidence in your new vibrant and more youthful appearance. Enjoy added beauty, a more youthful appearance, and a consistent solution to simplify your life.
Lip Liner & Lips FilledYou can quickly and easily obtain the lips you have dreamed of having now and for many years to come, by enhancing your appearance with permanent lip color. This simple procedure will leave you with beautiful and natural-looking lips.