WELCOME TO MEDI MAKEUP!
JUPITER FLORIDA LOCATIONS
17380 Alternate A1A Suite 303 #114, Jupiter, Florida 33477 3535 Military Trail, Suite 204, Jupiter, Florida 33458
HUDSON and FARGO LOCATIONS
511 2nd Street, Suite 3, Hudson, WI
1800 21st Avenue So., Fargo, ND
What is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup, also referred to as micro-pigmentation, cosmetic tattooing or dermal-pigmentation, is a process whereby pigment is implanted beneath the epidermis (top layer of the skin), into the dermal layer (second layer of skin), by micro insertion. This technique has been specifically designed as safe and effective for eyebrows, eyeliner, lip enhancement, hair loss, areola restoration, Alopecia, Vitiligo and camouflage of scars or unwanted areas.
Who wants Permanent Makeup?
• Women and men who want to always look great throughout the day and during activities without applying makeup.
• Vision and motor impaired people who find it difficult to put on makeup
• Hair loss from chemotherapy or alopecia, breast surgery and accident victims. Various conditions which have caused irregularities or discoloration of the skin.
• People with allergies, sensitive skin or oily skin who cannot wear traditional makeup.
• Those with thin, pale or poorly defined lips. (cleft lip, scars or unwanted birthmarks)
Eyebrow & Eyeliner
Treating yourself to this procedure provides you with more confidence in your new vibrant and more youthful appearance. Enjoy added beauty, a more youthful appearance, and a consistent solution to simplify your life.
Areola ReconstructionIf you’re having breast construction after your mastectomy, you can decide if you want to have the nipple and the dark area around the nipple (areola) reconstructed.